| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Vega in March is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 87mm (3.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the La Vega March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in La Vega, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding La Vega: