| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Vega in July is hot at 27.75 °C (81.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the La Vega July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in La Vega, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding La Vega: