| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Vega in February is fairly hot at 24.35 °C (75.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 76.6mm (3in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the La Vega February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in La Vega, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding La Vega: